Freddie Mac's Home Possible Mortgage
Freddie Mac's Home Possible Mortgage offers first-time homebuyers and low- to moderate-income borrowers low down payments and flexible sources of funds. Further, the Home Possible Neighborhood Solution extends these benefits to teachers, firefighters, law enforcement officers, health care workers, and military personnel.
- Purchase or rate & term refinance
- 30-year fixed and 5/1 ARM loan programs
- 1-4 unit Primary Residence for standard Home Possible program; 1-2 unit Primary Residence for Neighborhood Solution Program
- As little as 5% down payment
- Borrower's own funds not required for 1-unit properties; 3% required for 2-4 unit properties
- Income and property restrictions apply per Freddie Mac guidelines
- Homeownership education course required for first-time home buyers
- Subordinate financing must be in the form of a Community/Affordable second, with no seller concession
Fill out a Quick Quote on the right and one of our specialists will contact you. No credit check needed.